Friday, September 4, 2009

Aku mau jual: Sigma 70-300mm APO DG MACRO canon mount

hahaha...

I want to let go my lovely superb tele-lens.....
It is a great beginner's telephoto lens..
besides...
this lens has macro capabilities (1:2) at 200-300mm..
HARDLY USING IT as i'm not into tele anymore..huhu

Here are the details of the item:


Item: Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro (red ring..L lens look-alike hehe)
Mount: Canon
Package includes: Box+Lens Hood+front & back cap+58mm kenko UV filter and the pouch
Price: RM620 (nego)
Warranty: unfill (bought frm Click'n'Snap Penang)
Dealing method: COD (cash on delivery) can test kaw2 b4 u buy...
Location of seller: Penang
Contact method/details: SMS or CALL or leave a comment on this post..i'll respond ASAP (0125915262)
Age of item: end of 2008 (1 year)
Item(s) conditions: it is as good as new...view to believe...no fungus, free from scratch and never fall down...i used this item not more than 15 times...
Reason for selling: UPGRADE!!HAHA

Pic...
1. this is what you will get...



2. In zooming position.. (can be extend more)


3. @300mm..


4. rear view..

5. front view..


6. Macro button..


7. SIGMA APO DG..


p/s: i will consider to give special price to i4p Canonians..huhu boleh test drive dlu sblum bli..bia puas hati...

-done-

5 comments:

  1. hehe...bleh je bli...buat teropong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm? ha'ah...sape?sgt2 lowprofile...haha mayb anda xkenal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr Paan from malay, my name Aldy and I'm Indonesian. I interest to know much more from you about this offer and may I have the chance to make my dream come true by having this Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro be mine. Would you please inform me how much does it coast ? sent your offer to my gmail : aldy2009@gmail.com. I am looking forward for your replay soon

    ReplyDelete